Thank you for visiting my blog.
I love books and reading, all things bookish in fact, however this is a hobby which I do in my spare time. I have a full time job and a toddler both of which keep me quite busy, so I do have a review policy.
• My preferred genres are contemporary fiction, historical fiction (airing on the gothic side) and translated fiction.
• I do not read romance and while I do read some YA and Sci-Fi/Fantasy, I do have preferred tastes and would only choose titles which I am really interested in.
• I do prefer a physical copy of a book as I like to make notes and stick in post-it’s while I am reading. If I am really keen to read a book and a digital copy is the only available medium then I will read a digital version.
• I will always use my social media accounts to photograph a book which I have received and also to highlight when I am reading that specific book. You can find me on Twitter @thelitaddict_ and Instagram @theliteraryaddict.
• I aim to post a review as close to publication as possible, never more than two weeks before or as specifically directed by the author or publisher.
• If the book is not a genre which I would read or one which I would not enjoy, then I will let you know so that you are able to find a blogger who is able to review the book. If for any reason I do not enjoy a book, I would not write a review and I will let you know as soon as this is the case.
The Literary Addict.